The 24th China (International) Small Motor Technology Exhibition
Pubdate：2022-01-07 17:02 Views：199
Organizer: China Electronics Technology Group Co., Ltd.
China Electronic Components Industry Association Micro Motor and Components Branch
Special Committee of Micro Special Motors of China Electrotechnical Society
National Micro Motor and Component Product Quality Supervision and Inspection Center
The 21st Research Institute of China Electronics Technology Group Corporation
Organizer: The 21st Research Institute of China Electronics Technology Group Corporation
Designated Media: "Weite Motor" Magazine Motor World·China Weite Motor Net
A large-scale, rich-content global small motor technology professional event
In the "Made in China 2025" strategy, China proposed to increase scientific and technological innovation and promote new breakthroughs in the fields of three-dimensional (3D) printing, mobile Internet, cloud computing, big data, bioengineering, new energy, and new materials. The new round of scientific and technological revolution and industrial transformation form a historical intersection with my country's accelerated transformation of economic development mode. The industrial division of labor is reshaping the transformation and upgrading of my country's manufacturing industry, and innovation and development will usher in major opportunities. With the simultaneous advancement of new industrialization, informatization, urbanization, and agricultural modernization, the potential for ultra-large-scale domestic demand has been continuously released, providing a broad space for the development of China's manufacturing industry. Micro special motors are used as industrial automation, office automation, home automation, weapon equipment automation The indispensable key components are in high demand and widely used. They play an important role in the national manufacturing industry and play an inestimable role.
China is a major producer and exporter of micro-motors. In order to improve the level of production of micro-motors and related equipment and key components in the country and the overall competitiveness of the micro-motor industry, at the same time for the majority of industry units to strengthen domestic and overseas exchanges, promote technological progress and broaden Market channels, establishing independent brands, promoting new product development, and accelerating international integration. It is planned to hold the 24th China (International) Small Motor Technology Seminar and Exhibition at Shanghai Everbright Convention and Exhibition Center from November 4 to 6, 2019 At the 20th China (International) Magnetic Materials Technology Exhibition, there are 800 preset standard booths with an exhibition area of 18,000 square meters. We warmly welcome Chinese and foreign enterprises and purchasing groups, experts, and scholars to come to Shanghai, China to participate in exhibitions, visits, and negotiate cooperation, and seek common development plans.
2019 twenty-fourth China (international) small motor technology seminar and exhibition
1. Various types of motors: including motors for intelligent robots, motors for aerospace, motors for computer peripherals, motors for industrial automation, automotive motors, motors for electric vehicles, motors for communication equipment, motors for audio-visual equipment, motors for office automation , Motors for household appliances, motors for photographic and photographic equipment, motors for medical equipment, motors for light industry machinery, ultrasonic micromotors, toy motors, motors for general industry and other small motors.
2. Various types of motor parts and key materials: including commutators, bearings, precision shafts, housings, brushes, punching plates, molds, gaskets, cables, magnetic materials, insulating materials, grease, etc.
3. Various types of intelligent manufacturing and testing equipment for motors: winding machines, punching machines, spot welding machines, magnetizers, dynamic balancing machines, precision measuring instruments, vibration and noise environment testers, bearing testers, laser particle size analyzers, various Class motor test instruments and so on.
4. Various types of power supplies, electrical transmission devices and industrial automation equipment, etc.: frequency conversion power supply, UPS power supply, switching power supply, motion control system, industrial automation system, etc.
5. About design software, driver software, etc.
2019 The 20th China (International) Magnetic Materials Technology Exhibition
China is rich in magnetic materials resources and is the world's largest magnetic material country. With the development of China's small motors, electronic transformers, electroacoustics, household appliances, automobiles, communications and other industries and the transfer of foreign magnetic materials and related device manufacturing to China It will surely promote China's development from a major producer of magnetic materials to a technologically strong country.
1. Various types of permanent magnet materials;
2. Various types of soft magnetic materials;
3. Various types of magnetic material devices;
4. All kinds of special manufacturing and testing instruments and equipment for magnetic materials;
5. Special raw materials and auxiliary materials for various types of magnetic materials;
6. Various types of magnetic materials application products.
Review of the last exhibition:
The Chinese and foreign exhibitors at the 23rd China (International) Small Motor Technology Symposium and Exhibition and the 19th China (International) Magnetic Materials Technology Exhibition held in Shanghai Everbright Convention and Exhibition Center on November 7-9, 2018 There are more than 750 standard booths with an exhibition area of 16,000 square meters.
Companies from the United States, Germany, France, Italy, Switzerland, Japan, South Korea and other countries as well as Hong Kong (region) and Taiwan (region) have exhibited. The seminar held a number of lectures, and invited well-known experts, professors, Japanese experts, and Singapore experts in the domestic small motor industry to make academic reports, and many companies made new products and new technology releases. The three-day exhibition received nearly 60,000 visitors, including 29 provinces (autonomous regions/municipalities) and the United States, Germany, France, Italy, Switzerland, Japan, South Korea and other countries as well as Hong Kong (region) and Taiwan (region ) Waiting for more than 5,000 overseas visitors from 32 countries and regions.
—Development trend and market prospect of robot motor technology
—High-efficiency and energy-saving technology development of small motors
—Intelligent technology development of small motors
—Development, research and industrialization of new micro special motors
—Development trend and market prospect of electric vehicle motor technology
—Motors for high-end manufacturing equipment, technology development trends and market prospects
—New development of small motor drive and control technology at home and abroad
—The most developed parts and materials for small motors at home and abroad
—Small motor manufacturing, testing technology and the latest manufacturing equipment at home and abroad
Indoor standard booth configuration: 9 square meters (3m×3m), three exhibition walls (2.5m high), a fascia board with the company's Chinese and English names and booth number above the front of the booth, a consultation table and two chairs in the booth Put two lighting spotlights, one power supply (220V) socket, and carpet. (Simple special decoration on the first floor)
Special booth configuration: specially designed and arranged according to the requirements of exhibitors, the organizing committee will only provide clean space. (Special decoration is required on the first floor.)
Exhibitors: Exhibitors fill out the "Registration Form for Exhibitors", after the person in charge signs and seals it, it will be sent or faxed to the organizing committee.
Exhibitors should pay in time after determining the booth.